Sunday, 28 March 2010

how many pictures are needed…

… to choose just a good modelling one??????


Today I took several pictures and looking to them I couldn’t decide what would be the best.
Here are some that I found interesting.

I also incorporated a bit of violet in my mourning attire, I didn’t feel very comfortable. Thinking about that I couldn’t find the answer to the question I’ve put.
Is it because I feel that’s a bit earlier to introduce it or am I getting Abundant Black Disorder?


Are you asking what Abundant Black Disorder is?
Abundant Black Disorder (ABD) is a common wardrobe dysfunction that’s rarely spoken about. It can occur anytime in a woman’s life, but usually peaks at midlife. The symptoms: a closet full of black clothing and accessories, the irresistible urge to “buy it in black”, no matter what, and the feeling of being too fat or too visible if you wear anything other than black, black, black.
After 40 too much black is notorious for draining the colour from your already lighter, aging skin. Black hides your fabulous 40+ personality, while constantly dressing in black signals, ” I’m old. Don’t notice me. “…Sad!
We can say that having ABD is like going to an ice cream store and always ordering a single scoop of low-fat vanilla ice milk. It’s basic and practical, but it will leave you feeling bored and unsatisfied, sucking the joy from your life, and your looks.
How can you cure ADB? STOP being so terribly predictable. Perk up your looks and liven up your soul with a dash of colour. Promise yourself not to buy anymore black for a very long time.


black boots - Bata
black pleather pants - Tally Weijl
black shirt - Vero Moda
gray and silver sweater - Only
violet scarf - PNT
black and gray coat/cape - Westrags
pearl necklace - was Mother's
cocktail ring - Parfois
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
bangle - local store
sunglasses -Pull and Bear
black beret - Sonia Rykiel for H&M
lipgloss - Esté Lauder
perfume - Paris from YSL

16 comments:

  1. LOVE the coat! My favorite pictures are of you smiling :)

    I have to confess, I've been buying black lately...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que linda, amiga!!!
    E bem interessante a abordagem 'in black'!
    Namastê
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous!

    I love wearing black & usually add a splash of color. Maybe I need to rethink my black wardrobe. Of course most of by golf attire is colorful... does that count?

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about it. How about that!

    I love your cape..and the place where you live looks so beautiful

    I hope you're feeling better. Tons of love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Seeker,

    I just happen to have a closset full of black leather jackets...

    As always my friend, you are elegant in any color, especially with the purple....

    just click on this link to see and participate in your logo award, and tag.

    take care,

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you ever do modeling off the blog? You are such a natural.
    And like you I have ABD and I don't want a cure!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your photos here are awesome. You are lovely whatever it is. =D

    Jules
    Soloden.Com
    The Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I had worse ABD when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look lovely honey!hope you are well.
    xx
    marian.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always suffered from ABD but I'm ok with it. but I need to see you in some colour again very soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That coat is awesome! The whole ensemble is quite stunning and you look lovely as per usual.

    Sometimes you just want to get the right shot to show off the best features of an outfit and how ravishing you look in it. I say take as many as are needed to achieve this goal and let the people drool over your positively loveliness!

    I have suffered from ABD for as long as I can remember. I don't even think it's a conscious effort, it just happens :) I am trying to remedy this by putting pops of color throughout the wardrobe and buying more neutrals. At least I'v giving it a shot!

    Have a great day, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look, I love that beret on you!
    Love the scenery of the place where you live!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah I love the hat on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my god you look fabulous fabulous fabulous! I love the cape!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...