Thursday, 25 March 2010

it’s supposed to be spring…

…at least in theory, but the truth is that we still have rain and lots of cold.

Good thing I bought this coat on Westrags, it’s perfect for now, the colour and the warm fabric and I’m not telling you how much I paid for it, you would be so surprised that I think you wouldn’t believe.

By the way have I told you about Westrags lately?
I think you should check their new Spring/Summer collection.
Flirty skirts and harem pants can be mixed up with simple cami tops and bold printed t- shirts. These flirtatious pieces offer a feminine contrast to the summer grunge inspired trends that are taking place this season.

It’s surely worth to take a look.

black boots - Bata
black knee high socks - H&M (Toronto)
gray tights - Calzedonia
black skirt with zippers - customize (my design)
gray shirt - Vero Moda
black shirt (not seen under the gray) - Vero Moda
black lace top - Cortefiel
gray floral printed scarf - Berska
black and gray coat/cape - Westrags
black cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
perfume - Paris from YSL
lipstick - none

9 comments:

  1. Everything about this outfit is perfect. I love it ALL. You look amazing.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The middle picture best shows your marvelous combination of pattern and texture. You look sedately secure in these lovely separates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Great! Very stylish, love the jacket. I will have to check out Westrags.

    Take care :) Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend nice blog....so i added u in my bolg and can u add me in your bloglist..(http:\\technotexter.co.cc\)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab coat x

    Missy
    For everything about fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to think red was my favorite color on you, but now it's gray-and-black-check. That's not a color, but this is my current favorite on you. I just love this look, Seeker.

    xo
    enc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coat... it suites you very well! I should have stolen it when I had the opportunity, now I am too far!(lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorei o look, amiga!!!
    Namastê
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...