Sunday, 11 April 2010

sunshine on my face… Thank you Friends…

We’ve had an awful weather!!! Immersed in the haze sometimes if we’d have gills (of fish) it would help, for sure.
But Friday was one of those exception days that we had some sunshine moments especially at lunch time.
That felt soooooooo good….

On another note I want to Thank You a lot to my friends fellow bloggers that despite my absence with commenting in your blogs you still come to mine, dropping a note of comfort and making me think that it’s still worth…
Thank you for being my Friends (with a capital letter).


black and white shoes - Pimkie
gray carrot pants - H&M
black with white stripes shirt - H&M
black coat - Zara
purple covered with black lace belt - Tally Weijl
violet scarf - C&A
cocktail ring - Parfois
violet bangle - local store
sunglasses -Pull and Bear
lipgloss - Esté Lauder
perfume - Paris from YSL



19 comments:

  1. Here's hoping that real spring shows up soon! I'm looking for some great weather (for a change).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are much ok now Mama Seeker. We miss you so much. Hope you're be fully ok soon. =D
    Take care!

    Jules
    Soloden.Com
    The Brown Mestizo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit =)
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit and so glad you had some sunshine, the warmth will make things much better xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minha linda amiga, saudades!!!
    Namastê
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit , love the scarf! Keep looking forward (the nice weather will help) You can do it, hang in there! We are here for you!

    Have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice look - I really like your pants :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Nice to hear this from you. You are ok now eh. ;D

    Solo
    Travel and Living
    Job Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the fact that the weather is getting better! You look great, that blazer is sooo beautiful!
    Hope everything is great with you?!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really love the edged blazer. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the nautical look paired with the menswear inspired tailoring. xo Mish


    www.themishdish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you know we love you ;)

    i want that coat and i want it now

    ReplyDelete
  13. If it's sunny then SMILE! You look unbelievably chic xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hum... you can smell the perfume Paris from YSL eheh

    Best wishes*

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow that blazer + stiped shirt = perfection!!!
    well done :)
    and thank you so much for the nice comment
    glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have that blazer. I LOVE it. so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...