Tuesday, 11 May 2010

dresses can be so versatile…

…because you can wear them in so many ways, like I did today with this Westrags’ dress as a skirt.

Since I’ve been using my mourning attire I avoided bright colours which decreases my colours spectrum and so instead of clashing I’ve been coordinating the pieces.
And you know what…? I’m liking it very much.
That brings me the old discussion… coordinated or too matchy? What do you think?
Some insights will be appreciated.

Well, yes, we did have some sunshine at lunch time. Hurray!!!

And stay connected, soon we’ll have a lovely INTERNATIONAL giveaway to all Searching The Inner Me… followers.

Spread the words…….




brown booties - Zara
gray tights - Calzedonia
gray dress - Westrags
gray with navy stripes shirt -Tally Weijl
navy cardigan - H&M
brooch - C&A
cocktail ring - Parfois
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
blue and silver earrings - C&A
sunglasses -Pull and Bear

7 comments:

  1. Hi gorgeous!
    Great to hear from you!
    Love your new profile pic and this look, especially the blazer!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fine, dear lady. Just so you're comfortable. You have great "taste". Trust your instinct.

    Spring doesn't want to come here, either. Not sure why. Quite chilly and wet.

    I'm sure you ARE feeling isolated! Let your heart and mind soar anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorei! O cardigan e a t-shirt complementam o vestgido de uma forma muito diferente! Beijo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit!
    Glad that your back posting regulary!

    Hope everything is okay with you?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! You're always so elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, good looking. Especially like the brooch and earrings. They give the outfit an extra push. Cannot believe they are from C&A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...