Monday, 10 May 2010

never mind the outwear…

I know I’ve been a “bad” blogger, I’m sorry to all…

We’re so sick of heavy coats… it seems that Spring doesn’t want to sprung with all this bad weather.
If at least it would help the ashes cloud to get away from our air space….
Yes, because we’re feeling isolated with no flies to or out of the Island.

By the way have you taken the opportunity of Kimberly Taylor’s discount?

brown booties - Zara
black tights - Calzedonia
black dress - Zara
taupe cardigan - C&A Clockhouse
beige scarf - PTN
black belt with zebra detail - souvenir from Mother
earrings - Bijou Brigitte
black cocktail ring - gift from Hubby
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
brown handbag - Parfois

3 comments:

  1. What a smart look! and looks comfy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Gorgeous as always!
    My dear friend, finally I came back to blogosphere:))And I just can't to do not read all of your posts (well, maybe not read everything, but enjoying pictures and inspiring:)). I admire your style as always did!
    I just fall in love with this outfit! I love colors ( I know, you are a master in combining colors!), this brown is lighting up the entire look (never thought about brown in such way!:))
    And the belt by the way, and the scarf...I don't know, how you can find time to make such complete outfits?...I mean, now when I am working, I am so tired to prepare clothes from evening and always in hurry in the mornings:)) But I hope I will get used with this regime and finally will look nice:))

    By the way, I incredibly loved your post about Birthday Celebration. There you look so happy and smiling! What can be better?! And of course, that stunning lace dress with jacket...I wish all of your days were as happy as that day!
    And...when I was absent(for a VERY long time) (I hope I will not anymore...at least for so long!), you wrote me a very nice thing and tagged me in "Blogs with a golden heart"! Thank you so much! I appreciate it incredibly!:)) I think this title is so precious, because it is given by such a great person as you are!

    I wish you all the best, and definitely will try to write more often (but even when I don't write-I am looking and reading:))
    See you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...