Monday, 14 June 2010

and the WINNER of the pearl earrings from one of the best Jewelers in Pittsburgh is...

Today is the day to be chosen at random one lucky winner of the beautiful and great pair of pearl earrings from one of the best Jewelers in Pittsburgh, Louis Anthony Jewelers (valued at approx. $100).

There were some no eligible entries (duplicated) so I gave to all comments the order number, skipping those.

This time instead of the old-fashioned way I used random.org to generate a true random number.

And the winner is...


Conchita!

Congratulations darling!!!


For those who didn't win, there are several of these competitions up around the blogosphere, and I’m sure this is not going to be my only one, so I hope you’ll win soon!!

7 comments:

  1. @outofthemist:
    Muchas felicidades para la afortunada Conchita!!!
    Disfruta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's to Conchita! What a wonderful gift..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Conchita! You got yourself a pair of gorgeous earrings! Way to go girl!
    I would love to see a picture of you wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner :)

    Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome giveaway :)
    congrasts to conchita!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ola!

    Obrigada a todos pelos parabéns por ter vencido o concurso, fiquei muito feliz pois pérolas são os meus brincos preferidos e tinha umas há anos que usava sempre, mas perdi um e andava a procura de novas pérolas, daquelas ideiais e eis que as ganho aqui:)
    Quando as receber mostro foto usando-as.

    obrigada

    (Hello! thank you fr the congrats. i'm so very happy that i won the pearls. Pearls are my favorite earrings. I'll show you a picture when i receive them. thank you)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...