Wednesday, 30 June 2010

making it work for me...

For any fashionista a denim shirt is a must-have for this season!

So besides my vintage Levi’s medium wash shirt I also have this chambray shirt in light indigo blue, very alike denim that I bought some years ago on a mainland store that used to sell things from Paris and what makes it unique are the sparkles embellishes it has on the collar.

Hence as I said in a previous post I’m firm on my purpose to surpass that some kind of office dress code (not spoken) that doesn’t enable me to wear denim when working at the office.
So I thought that my denim shirt would work best when matched with dressy items. That way I’m dressing the denim shirt up and dressing the rest of the ensemble down. This is also a great way to stretch the wear of dressy pieces in our wardrobe.

That way I’m making denim working for me…



beige summer boots – Bata
blue fishnets - Calzedonia
floral printed skirt - local store
white tank - Zara
button down denim shirt - Caldas da Rainha (mainland) store
brown belt - Parfois
"turquoise" necklace - Westrags
turquoise ring and bracelet set – mainland store
brown cuff - gift
brown fringed bag - Friday's Project sunglasses - Pull and Bear









Next week I'll start my vacations... just imagine my satisfaction... lol ;-)


10 comments:

  1. Que linda de camisa jeans!!!
    Adorei a combinação das cores, suaves, linda!
    E o cinto ficou um charme!
    Beijo!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the chambray shirt! you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tks pela visita tb:)
    realmente a camisa d ganga voltou erm força,kem tem d anos anteriores k volte a usa-la kem n tem k compre uma k n são caras e tanto dá pa usar na primavera cm no outono!!
    boas férias kd estas começarem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi querida, adorei os tons das cores do seu look e a open boot é liiiiinda.
    Eu estou bem, lutando, remando contra a maré, mas confiante que tudo há de dar certo e melhorar, está um tanto difícil lidar com perdas de pessoas tão especiais e me parece que é um ciclo que ainda não se fechou, perdas atrás de perdas, missões sendo cumpridas e muita gente querida indo embora, mas sou forte e confiante. Espero que com vc esteja tudo bem, sua carinha tá ótima, suave como a brisa. Fica na paz meu anjo.
    BjoBjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely skirt en shoes!
    i'm doing a give-away, so if you wanna enter!
    xx
    lafille

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool fishnets!!!

    thanks for leaving a note on my last post. have a great week!!!

    "When I look at you, I see forgiveness, I see the truth.
    You love me for who I am, Like the stars hold the moon
    Right there where they belong and I know, I’m not alone."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ola minha querida!
    Que gira que tu estas!!
    Ja ha tanto tempo que falamos..
    Agora estou de ferias em Portugal :) Estou por aqui a passar ums bons tempos.
    Espero que estas bem :)

    Muitos beijinhos!

    Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. And it works very well on you, my dear. Hope you're having a wonderful beginning of the weekend!

    Hugs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh..
    SHOES !!
    Just fabuluos shoes.
    AMAZzZing shoes.

    ++

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those booties are fab!! Love the whole look. You can't go wrong with soft blues and denim.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...