Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Etro's inspired...


I have those pants for such a long time, and they were in one of my boxes, but when I saw Etro’s Spring 2010 ready-to-wear collection I instantly remembered them.

Etro started as a textile house in 1968, producing superb fabrics in intricate prints. The Etro look is still consistent and pervasive: dazzlingly printed separates, lustrous fabrics, and offbeat colour combinations.

But I still have to show you my printed maxi skirt pants….

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

gray sandals - local store
navy blue with white printed flowers - La Redoute (old)
white shirt - Stradivarius
navy belt - mainlad store
gray blazer - Acetato
teal necklace - Westrags
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)

10 comments:

  1. The print on your pants is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, and the heels are great, I think it really compliments the over all look.

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for dropping a line on my last post, love hearing from you.
    Have a stunning day.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovly blazzer nice pants you looks cool

    naveen
    http://smsjar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling those pants are fabulous!
    i love the colour and print.
    gorgeous!
    xoxo
    marian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pants, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have anything from Etro but I have seen great pieces. Nice outfit.: )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely put together. The shoes are wonderful! How do you walk on the cobblestones? Carefully, I'll bet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss this post? You look very stunning in those printed slacks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool slacks! I love the print on them, just something funky and different!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...