Tuesday, 6 July 2010

obsession… mixing prints…

I’ve already talked about, so isn’t new for you that one of my favourite designers is the Belgian Dries van Noten.
And I start being obsessed about mixing prints, but I have no much ability to mix patterns, I always think that I’m exaggerating on my own attempts.
So, playing for safe I wore two different prints, but on opposite sides… my shoes and my button down, this way they weren’t competing with each other, at least that’s what I thought…

Is there any place in the world where it really seems July, with the expected weather?
Because we still haven’t got it here.

I’m starting my vacations in two days (well I might have to go to the office just some hours throughout my first days).
We aren’t thinking about leaving the Island during these holidays. I’m not sure if it’s going to work. Leaving the Island for some days is my dealing with stress.
So we’ll see….


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

snake skin printed shoes - Parfois
green pants - C&A
brown belt - C&A
honey pleather vest - Berska
light blue with stripes and flowers shirt - Mango
cuff - gift
earrings - Bijou Brigitte
sunglasses -Ray Ban

17 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about having difficulty mixing prints! I like the way you have gone about it. Maybe you need my harem-style capris that are made with lots of mixed prints; that would take care of the job.
    By the way I LOVE the vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, darling, especially the vest!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so awesome darling! It's been so long since I've visited you...I'm sorry for being such a stranger...just been a bit busy! But I always think about you and send you my love! :)

    xx
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. olá!!
    gostei da combinação do estilo feminino c o colete k tem um toke mais d rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit!
    Hope you have a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. de nd :=)
    eu comprei no mês de Fevereiro provavelmente agr está esgotada,ontem estive na parfois e n vi tb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @outofthemist:
    Hola...este es uno de mis preferidos...Es un outfit actual, citadino, elegante, joven y que te queda perfecto!...Excelente combinación!
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very smart outfit. You always do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belíssima composição de cores!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving these nice big photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking awesome, sort of rocker chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i LOVE this outfit! the colors, the textures! i just love it!

    i hope you have a nice vacation. i get one at the end of the month and i am getting excited to get away from it all. hope you have a very nice time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am absolutely loving that vest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this look - and I'm a bit like you....I admire the way other people mix their prints SO well. But I have yet to figure it out.

    The vest is great; the pattern in the shirt subtle.

    Enjoy your vacation days/hours. It will go quickly. Plan for and be sure to do some relaxing things - sleep in, eat leisurely and well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a big Dries girl too, but the prints are hard to imitate, right?! Adorable vest, it's good to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dries is one of my all-time favorites too! Your vest is adorable on you, good to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...