Thursday, 1 July 2010

today it was raining in the urban jungle….

After a good weather day day as yesterday, today was terrible. It even rained!!! Lots of humidity which is “great” for hair as you know, so I had a bad hair day.

I think this outfit has some safari inspirations… good to survive in the urban jungle…
Living in an urban jungle is not as easy as it may seem. Time is of great value for urban residents on where optimum time is not 15 minutes early but rather on time.

An urban setting would mean a lifestyle that's always up on its toes, where time management is an essential tool to get the day's job done. Stream of up to date information is an essential aide to know what will be done for the next task - a pro active approach day to day is needed.


brown booties - Zara
brown pants - C&A
taupe button down shirt - Vero Moda
animal print scarf - local store
olive green jacket - Corte Fiel
earrings - Bijou Brigitte
brown fringed bag - Friday's Project

11 comments:

  1. @outofthemist:
    Hiii!...very nice outfits and pics!!!
    Have a nice weekend!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You even coordinate your backgrounds to go with your outfits! You are amazing!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted !!!!!!! Great outfit ... love the nuetral colour pallet..Have an awesome day ..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks good! You should see the frizz I get in humidity, it is awful. Loving that scarf and the olive jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, darling!
    Love your scarf!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi beautiful seeker!

    I am no longer maintaining the solofootrip.com blog that often as I have moved to wordpress. You can visit me at http://julesmariano.com now. I hope everything is well with you. I am currently studying Spanish and that makes me quite busy these days. I miss you!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  7. Head to toe~ amazing understaed look~ lurrrrve it darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...