Monday, 12 July 2010

today’s mood… I can’t explain why… and I have no time to try…. I’m late… I’m late…

Indeed that’s how I feel today, that I have many things to do and so little time, and who better pictures it than the White Rabbit wearing a waistcoat, running with his watch and muttering "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!"

The White Rabbit is such an iconic character of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, commonly shortened to Alice in Wonderland that I maybe should create my own movie Poster, inspired by him.

Making cheap movie posters is not as complicated as it seems, but for that I should be prepared to watch the movie several times… and I just can’t, because…"Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!"

8 comments:

  1. I remember watching that cartoon as a little girl... It was enchanting, magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Feel free to follow me to keep updated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cartoon :))
    Yes, I'll add you to my blogroll now, I really like your blog and your style is great! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my dear.. I hope that your day is going much better!!HHL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel this way sometimes too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so funny...with everything that you have going on,I am sure that you are feeling short of time.
    I wish I was there to give you a hand! Kisses,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esse post me deixou saudosista, mas sem tristeza.
    Querida, quanto à meia soquete com salto alto acho que é questão de testar. Eu já tenho 44, não sou nenhuma menininha, mas quando experimentei, adorei, como usei da mesma cor da sandália, ficou parecendo botinha, até meu marido que é contra modismos, achou bacana, Experimenta e veja se gosta, depois me conta.
    Bjobjo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...