Thursday, 15 July 2010

where is the red… the yellow… or the coral….???

Some of the colour trends for this summer season are bold, bright and incredibly vibrant. This vibrant brights will add a sense of excitement especially when they are set against the neutrals.
Therefore if you’re a long time follower or if you had a look to my last S/S season outfits, you probably saw that it was most likely that I would be wearing the “Tomato Puree”, the “Fusion Coral” or even the “Aurora”
So why not? Why haven’t I grabbed this opportunity to wear bright colours?
As many of you know I loss my beloved Mother not even six months ago. So I’m not wearing all black or black and gray anymore, but I feel I should continue to wear “soft” colours.
Thus the red, the yellow or the coral maybe will have its days next season…
Meantime I miss you Mom…

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

black suede sandals - local store
kaki green pants - C&A
black and white animal print shirt - Mango
black studded two rows belt - Parfois
bracelet - gift from Hubby (Tie Rack)
sunglasses - Pull and Bear

6 comments:

  1. A heart felt hug my dear... I was not aware of your loss. There are no words that will ease the emptiness you feel (I lost my father almost 8 eight months after my accident )- I miss him everyday, but find comfort knowing that he is watching me from above (I know this from my experience during my coma - there really is a heaven) and always in my heart.

    Know your Mother is with you always, lovingly watching you from above and forever in your heart. HHL

    P.S. thank you for the wonderful comments you have left me. Your sweet words are truly felt and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I'm so very sorry to hear about your mum. I can only imagine how hard that must be for you.

    hugs xox

    PS. The grays and darks suit you just as much as the vibrant colours. you look fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're ok dear, and don't worry about wearing bright colours until you feel ready to. Loving that printed top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top, darling!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely honey, i like the print on the top
    xoxo
    marian.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...