Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington Dolls...


In celebration of Fashion's Night Out, Barneys commissioned Brooklyn artist Andrew Yang to create one-of-a-kind, hand-painted doll versions of Grace Coddington and Anna Wintour.


They took two weeks to make: “I had to special-order Anna’s wig and cut it myself to get the bob right.


And Grace’s hair was the right color, but it needed a perm,” Yang says. The dolls will be auctioned off on charitybuzz.com beginning August 31, with the proceeds benefiting The New York City Aids Fund.


6 comments:

  1. What sweet little faces!!! I think its wonderful when artists create unique items for Great Causes!!! Hugs.HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, que legal!!!
    Beijo, amiga!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...