Thursday, 26 August 2010

I let myself seduced by a Westrags’ jumpsuit…

I bought this jumpsuit by the time I did this post… can you imagine, they aren’t selling it anymore.
But it has been a great piece to wear with this terrible hot and humid weather we have had.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

blue sandals - La Redoute
printed jumpsuit - Westrags
white cardigan - ransom
pearls necklace - from Mother
camel bag - Parfois
sunglasses - Pull and Bear

7 comments:

  1. The blue sandals + jumpsuit are staggering! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat. It looks great on you & I love the sandals. super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah .. I ove that blue on you ... and the style looks so comfy and great for the hot weather everyone around the globe seems to be experiencing!! The sandals complete the look!!!

    Hoping your week was great and that the week-end brings with more comfortable weather and fun for you... HUGS ..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely print darling~ has a 70's vibes for sure! Fab weekend to you luv!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool, comfortable look (and it was great seeing the scenes behind you, too)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...