Tuesday, 3 August 2010

the last but not the least.... Westrags 100% off last week...

I love my new tunic…. The colour, the cut, the embroidery….

And once again you can have one similar for free!

Photobucket

Vanilla tunic - courtesy of Westrags




Because we’ve reached the last of the three weeks campaign Westrags has been doing in which you can buy at a discount of 100% ... meaning totally free!


Photobucket


Well we just know that this week’s campaign will start tomorrow (Wednesday, August 4th) at any time and you must stay tuned to Westrags’ Facebook page because just Facebook fans will have the opportunity to know in firsthand when this all will begin.

These are the three references that you can order:

But there’s more… another surprise item will also be placed. But once again only Facebook fans will know in time.

Photobucket

So be alert and hurry, because it can go on at any time and they can run out of stock as it happened on the other weeks.
Good luck to everyone and don’t forget to be a a Westrags’ Facebook page fan so you can enter!

9 comments:

  1. Yaaay! I'm first to comment! OOOOhhh, don't you look fabulous! I love that top with those jeans. Fantastic!

    Hope your week is going well. I'll probably be able to get on that project we discussed this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so loving this colour on you! and is that a smile I'm seeing breaking through in the second image? :) ... You look amazing!

    Really enjoyed your post yesterday! Thank you for your continued words of encouragement and sweet thoughts - know that they touch my heart and mean the world to me....
    happy Tuesday my dear friend...HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this I really like! I like the color, the style, what you're wearing it with...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check it out on facebook. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amei o look!!!
    Que linda!!!
    Adorei a cor e o modo como você montou o look!
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the look

    Tc

    Check out our blog hope you follow it

    www.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Essa ideia da westrags foi deveras deliciosa para os shoppers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colour and lovely on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful piece! that color is perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...