Sunday, 1 August 2010

show some art wearing Murano Glass Jewelry…

After seeing a CC’s post about Murano Glass’ pieces I found myself so obsessed by theirs unique items that I had to go check the site and share it with you.

Both Murano Glass and Murano Glass Jewelry are known and revered around the world for their elegance of design and superb craftsmanship.

Being a family owned business, dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction, the beautiful articles are still made today on a small island just north of Venice using the same methods that has been the Murano Glass trademark for centuries.

What a better way to set off an outfit with an elegant and stylish vibe than add it one of the Murano Glass Pendants which are fine pieces of art.

Or why not make a statement with one of the Murano Glass Necklaces, hand-blown by master artists making that every single necklace is a unique work of art, while preserving the general look of the original piece.

But Murano Glass Gifts Company are not just jewellery made of Murano glass, they also have a beautiful variety of martini glasses, centre pieces, vases, animals and more.

So why not indulge yourself or make a beautiful gift with one of those pieces (which come with a certificate of authenticity)? Go check it!!!!

All images courtesy of Murano Glass Gifts

15 comments:

  1. I think that turquoise blown glass necklace is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rebecca - that turquoise peace is beautiful.. Will have to take a look at their website.
    My dear friend Thank you for, reminding us of this great master of glass works. XO ..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Murano glass so much!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful pieces!
    I love Murano glass!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Murano glass is beautiful. I don't own any pieces of jewelry made from it but I'm sure I will some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jewelry is absolutely beautiful. The necklace/earring sets are fabulous! Especially the turquoise.

    Thanks for dropping by, my dear. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all, great pieces, thanks for sharing.

    Thanks also for your kind comment on my last post, love hearing from you.

    Hope your week is filled with fun and happiness.

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my dear-thanks so much for your lovely warm welcome back, so much appreciated! a lovely post, the first one is my favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SIM ele ta mlhr e ja em casa :D
    obrigada pelos elogios!!
    ele desenha as joias c 1 detalhe impressionante.
    bjs e boa semana

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooooooooh, i have heard the name before and now i want some!!!!! just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful....first time I hear about it, but I just love it!
    Kisses,

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope you are well dear, how is life treating you?

    sending you love and kisses
    xxx
    marian.

    ReplyDelete
  13. such eye candies Dahling!!!
    would be perfect with a simple dress/outfit~~
    LUV U!

    ReplyDelete
  14. they r all so adorable. i definately want some. they do look very original!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to exchange links with your site searchingtheinnerme.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...