Sunday, 29 August 2010

"Super Comments" award...

Many, many posts ago the sharp, insightful, brave angel and also my dear friend High Heeled Life from Falling Off A High Heeled Life to whom I’m sending all my love, gave me the "Super Comments" award and I feel so privilege that she thought of me for this so cool and gorgeous award.
I love HHL’s deep posts and comments, as well our insights trades.
Thank you so much my dear.

HHL is one of those angels who are just people you have in your life or you just met at some point...
They send you a message when you needed it the most or they give you something or they help you in a way you didn't thought possible... And your burden gets lighter and your smile comes back...
And I'm lucky enough to have her in my life...

And that’s with great pleasure that I pass this award to the blogs of my blogroll, to all of the lovely ladies, gentlemen, girls and boys that take time out, whenever possible to leave me lovely comments, they all deserve my love and my friendship.

Oh, but this came with some rules….. I love rules (when and) so I can break them… I’m a pseudo maverick…

Here are the rules:

•Thank the person who nominated you. (check)
•Post the award in your blog. (check)
•Link to the person who gave it to you. (check)
•Answer 10 questions that come with the award. (below)
•Nominate of few of your favourite bloggers. (with a break but check (lol))

Why do you blog?
I’ve done it as a way of express myself and gain confidence, to express my life philosophy, some of my ideals and thoughts. Besides it was a way of seeing me as if I was someone else, in a different perspective from the one in the mirror, trying to accept myself and also as my blog’s name says, searching the inner me. A small part of me, however, was selfishly hoping for affirmation, seeking validation and engagement with others.
As a person interested in fashion I also chose to speak about it as a part of me since my youth times. So I’ve begun to explain my ideas of daywear, showing myself.

What are your 3 best memories?
Just 3???? I have much more, fortunately!!!
Mother, sister and I, after dinner, singing;
Dad telling jokes;
August 13th, 2005.

If you had to change your real name what would you change it to?
Catarina. (Catherine)
It was the name my mother would like to be named of and it’s a name I like. I was named after my Dad, something that now I value, but I never liked much my real name.

What are five things you can't live without?
Breath;
Eat;
Sleep;
Learn something;
Do something good.

What are the 4 best books you've ever read?
This isn’t fair… It’s so difficult to just choose 4, oh well… in no particular order:
The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle;
Follow Your Heart by Susanna Tamaro;
Listen to my voice by Susanna Tamaro;
Unfinished Business by James Van Praagh.

Tell me something unique and interesting about yourself.
I’m unique… there’s no one like me.
As for interesting… I don’t know… I’m not good to judge myself, but maybe my humour…

What do you love best about yourself?
The capacity I have to find solutions in my work for unusual problems.

What is the best movie ever made?
Again not fair… just one (???)
But there’s a movie that touched me much was “What Dreams May Come” with Robin Williams.
It focuses on the sacrifices one man will make for true love. Love that does not end with death.

If you had a "Freaky Friday" experience who would you trade places with and why?
No one… I could like and it would be a problem to come back.

What's the best part about being a Woman?
When we are asked for a dinner date only we know how the night is going to end… ;-)

Have fun all of you!

6 comments:

  1. Really fun post, darling!
    Congrats on your award!

    xoxox,
    CC

    P.S. My full name is Catherine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiga, que bom conhecer mais!!!
    Beijo, querida!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there-well done on your award and loved hearing these new facts about yourself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    I really liked your blog!

    Please come and visit mine too and if you like it please feel free to follow.
    All my followers are welcome to participate of the Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter Necklace by Tom Binns for Disney Couture.-Click here to have a look!

    See you soon.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't life without chocolate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...