Saturday, 28 August 2010

what is the purpose of this...?

More than once I’ve been criticized for bringing to this blog some personal and more intimate issues.

But I’m not a teenager, I know the consequences of sometimes exposing myself to this immensity that is Internet, specially when living in a small Island where everybody knows everybody or if doesn’t know, knows somebody who does… (quite confusing hmmmm…)

However, despite this blog is mostly focused on fashion and personal style, I function like a whole. I can’t compartmentalize the various aspects of my personality, moreover being a mood dresser.
Ordinary living requires the many sides of an individual to be present at the same time, unless who develop multiple personality disorders.

So I chose to talk with my dear readers and blogging friends also about things that bore, hurt or unhappy me (specially in these “my dear diary” mood days), but also about things that make me feel good. And I always found support (despite a few haters) from people I don’t know in person but I feel like friends and I truly give my friendship and love.

But what is the purpose of this post…?

To tell you about the health problems I’ve been trough and the conclusions after the appointment with my doctor yesterday.
So as I’ve told you before I went to do a mammogram and an ultrasound. The results were a bit different from what the doctor told me at first. I think he didn’t want to scary me more. I have fibrocystic breast disease with two cysts in each breast.
The good new is that there are no signals of malignity. As for the rest everything is working just perfect.
Now I have to be careful and maintain a breast vigilance every year.

I found myself much more relief and thanking God and the Universe.
I also thank all the good friends that cared about and supported me sending prayers and thoughts or just asking about.
Love to all.

Namasté!

13 comments:

  1. It's ur blog, you blog about whatever you want to talk and write about!

    Thank God is nothing seriously bad! keep up the spirits lifted!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm relieved that everything is OK. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there-am very pleased for you especially that it is not more serious too. Take care and look after yourself my dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news to hear.

    Today IS a gift, which is why its called THE PRESENT. So enjoy today!

    Take care dear.

    Toodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeker: Scary times but not a terrible outcome. And you get to help others in reminding them to care for themselves. I hope you can breathe a sigh of relief now. And have a beautiful time on your beautiful (if small!) island.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful news! I can imagine your great relief.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!!!! I'm so happy that it is a good out come!!!

    My dear friend, people sometimes say things that are hurtful , because they don't understand - or are unhappy with themselves/life. All I would do is thank them for their opinion - say you will take it under consideration... THEN - do what is right for you and pray that they find peace and happiness for themselves.

    You have a wonderful blog, I look forward to reading your post. I've grown wiser and become much inspired by the comments we share back and forth. I am learning that one does not need to live in the same city, country, or continent to get to know someone and truly care about the other.

    You are in my thoughts and prayers always... Hugs..HHL

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's excellent news. Your blog is your own space: write as you please! Stopping by from SITS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to hear that I turned out ok for you. I can imagine the scared times you had before nowing the answer!

    Take care!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good news indeed!!~ Happy for you ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad for you to hear it's not malignant. Keep on blogging on anything your heart desires.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...