Sunday, 19 September 2010

when the streets had no name and the city was empty….

These pictures were taken last Monday (September 13th) witch means almost a week ago.
The city was empty because it was a local holiday, Our Lady of Miracles’ Day. It’s very interesting because it’s a populace religious occurrence with many people going from theirs home to the festivities place walking, sometimes during so many hours occasionally with bare feet, “paying” their promises to Our Lady.

My face isn’t that good because I was in the middle of a liver crisis… luckily (and thanks to some pills) I’m better now.

On another note today and tomorrow are special days… today is my dear sister Birthday and tomorrow it’s her husband’s.
Happy Birthday to you both!!!!!! Have a piece of cake for me… lol

Soon I hope we will meet again for happier times than the last one.
Love you!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

black shoes - local store
olive green pants - H&M
black T - Vero Moda
brown belt - C&A
animal print scarf - random
brown bag - Parfois

14 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear you are over your health challenge....and I admire the outfit you wear in these photos. (Maybe partly because it is something I could wear myself and be comfortable.)

    You had many reasons to celebrate over the past few days! I hope you will carry the happiness and joy into next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy elegante.
    Espero que estés mejor de crisis.
    Un saludo de tu amigo que no te olvida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá :)

    Gosto muito do teu look e adoro as calças, são giríssimas e têm uma cor muito bonita.
    Bj
    Su

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous despite your health issue you were having...happy that you are feeling better.....love the tied scarf...so chic!

    Have a Fantastic Weekend!!!
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well for being in crisis you still look fabulous~ glad to hear you are feeling better....It is sometimes nice to be out when all is quiet isn't it ~Enjoy your day ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my dear I'm so glad that you are feeling better ... I know first hand how delibitating it can be when the liver is not functioning as it should. Sending you warm hugs and healing energy!!!

    Happy Birthday to your sister and her husband. (I think you mentioned they are from Toronto area) If you visit them .. let me know it would be wonderful to see you in person and give you a hug, for all the sweet, encouraging, motivating and inspirational words you write in your posts and comments.

    May the current festivities bring you joy, laughter and happiness and may your beautiful smile keep shining!! XO HHL

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is interesting! Thanks for the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there-so pleased to hear you are feeling better and great pics too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fabulous!

    Hope everything is okay with you?!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It’s funny to find out just how many different sites the internet has on this subject. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome blog thank you! You should checkout my site http://motorcycle-fairings.info

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi - I am definitely glad to discover this. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello and merry xmas to every one - hope yous had a good xmas - iv blew 3 months of dieting in one day ha , all the best for the comming year -
    bueleys

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...