Monday, 8 November 2010

the more I see, the less I know...

Yes, I’ve been hidden…. Why???

Well, mostly for two reasons:

I’ve been sooooooo busy at work that every other thing I do requires much more energy than usually (and it’s not going to end soon);

Also I’ve been with what somehow I could call an existential crisis. I feel that collectively we are here to develop and evolve. As individuals we have different talents and abilities which first of all, we inherently need to express, and secondly are able to contribute to others. We all have something to offer ourselves and each other, and that's what I think we're here to do. We're here to evolve, express, experience and share. However I can't see a way forward from where I am. So this makes me feel bad with me at many levels!!!!

And I just want to be in my shell…

Meanwhile my dear blogger friend Jesse Noe Mendez tagged/awarded me with ~ Staffetta dell'amicizia ~ . Thank you so much my dear friend. I will do a post about it (I don’t promise when….)

Well, the weather has been very good (better than in summer), so today I did like the snail……. catching some sun….

Oh and showing my new cat eyes sunnies!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

camel booties - Zara
navy blue pants - C&A
brown with golden yarns sweater - Mango (on-line)
brown belt from some pants - Zara (on-line)
white shirt - Cortefiel
navy blue velvet ribbon - local store
cat eyes sunglasses - Mango (on-line)
brown satchel - Stradivarius

17 comments:

  1. Oh my sweet friend I wish I could wave a magic wand and make things at work for you more manageable. But I am going to ask our hard working Angels to give you a little hand ~ so that you may have some quiet time to relax, each day.

    I am liking the glasses , the outifit looks wonderful - love the way you added the belt to the sweater - the second photo ias like you are in a magazine!!!

    Don't hide my dear friend ... all that you are feeling is going to pass before you know it. Take care of you, until next time.. xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a woman having an extistential crisis, you sure are looking great in that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I am glad you came out of hiding long enough to show us another fabulous outfit! I do understand what you are saying. My energy has been so low lately...Hope all is well with you ;-) You look great love this outfit!! ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so good to see you back modeling regularly. I have missed the photos as Seeker-the-Super-model!! And I love that detailing of a bow at the neck. That is a great detail.
    I missed you! Existential crisis are lessened when shared. Take good care.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit. I haven't stopped by your blog in ages! You look wonderful as usual.

    xoxo - Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a classy outfit! You look fabulous!
    Love the glasses and the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my dear friend!I am really sorry that you feel that way...I think I can understand this feeling, because I have that type of a character that I always ask myself about why I am here, were I am going and so on..But I hope that for you it is a temporary trial and will end soon!
    You look stunning as always! I have sweater of the same color and similar belt, I think it is a great combo! And I love your cat eyes sunnies!
    I wish you tones of happines and smiles in your life!Let all the black lines, sadness and bad thoughts leave you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que linda, amiga!
    Fica com crise existencial não!
    Você está tão bonita, tem tanta coisa boa!
    "Sacode a poeira", como se diz aqui, e dê a volta por cima!
    Blessings!
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! I'm back at my blog, hope you stop by there! by the way i loved your sweater!...Hugs and Kisses to you!! Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Seeker, SO good to see you looking so "classy"! The whole outfit make you look very "grounded" and at ease. You've certainly made my day more pleasant by the sight of you after too many day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awh... so that's why you have just few recent blog posts... anyway, congratulations to the winners!!! i really like your top though...

    ReplyDelete
  12. My sweet friend.. thank you so much for your visit and your warm words. I have missed you ... but you have remained in my thoughts and prayers.

    I was over blog hopping at the Lady Blogger Tea Party ... so along with the 2 new blogs I visited .. I also gave a little shout to you...

    Stay strong!!! HUGS HHL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. Didn't know that blue and brown can go so well together until I saw you. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely sweater, especially that white shirt!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woooow, this is one of my favorite outfits you posted yet!!! Love everything about it :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...