Thursday, 30 December 2010

illustration......

I hope you’re all having some happy holidays. As you know I’m spending some time with my family in Canada which had been great and we, Hubby and I, are enjoying it so much.

So sorry for the absence.....




I don’t know how yesterday I came across the talented Katie’s blog, Illustration by Katie, who is making a gorgeous fashion illustration horoscope series.

And you know what.... she had made the Capricorn illustration!!! Well you know I’m a Capricorn..... and I don’t believe in coincidences....
So I had to share it with you.... Isn’t it awesome???? I love it. Thank you, dear for allowing me to published it here.

I think you must drop by Katie’s blog, she has other beautiful pictures.

I wish you all my dear readers and blogging friends, you’ll continue to have some great moments.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing and writing such wonderful things about my work. I am touched! I twittered your blog. :) Where abouts in Canada are you visiting? I live in between Niagara Falls and Toronto. Hope you enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling thank you for sharing this illustration.
    I hope you are well.
    xoxo
    Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. Does she have a drawing for a Sagittarius?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...