Sunday, 13 February 2011

I’m b(l)ack with animal print…. and award time……

I really love this sweater!!!
I bought it in a Toronto boutique when we went underground.
I think its assets are in the details and not in the animal print, I love those lace parts and how it looks a cardigan.

Meanwhile the so lovely and talented Katie from Illustration by Katie gave me the Stylish Blogger award!


Thank you so much my dear and I recommend you all to go see the beautiful illustrations she makes and posts on her blog.

Well the award came with some rules, but you know how (pseudo) maverick I am, so I leave them for later…

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I totally agree about all the features unique and beautiful aspects on the sweater! And there is something different about YOU--is it the hairstyle? You're looking very fine, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sexy sweater!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sweater, darling!
    And congrats on your award!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mudas-te o corte de cabelo certo?há quanto tempo que não te visitava :( (my bad sorry)
    O casaco é adorável,estás elegantíssima!!
    bjs e resto de um domingo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweater looks stunning, and I specially love it coz it has a figure hugging shape. Great choice, thanks for sharing, you look stunning.

    Thanks for leaving a thought on my last post, it was great hearing from you..
    Hope your week starts off well.
    |Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look Beautiful!! So happy to see you showing your great outfits again ~Love the sweater the shoes the pants!! You look great ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, I love the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your outfit! it is fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola, he dedicado un post a su sitio en mi colección vintage:
    http://look10.blogspot.com/2011/02/vintage-collection-page-17.html
    Y
    http://look10.blogspot.com/2010/02/vintage-collection-database.html
    Espero que te guste.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad you're back :D missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Titanium Rings
    Thank you for your hard work to collect and organize, to share with you a lot about the fashion thing, and this is very useful to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...