Sunday, 27 February 2011

I'm in love with S/S 2011 collection of Jil Sander...

Well in a time that almost every fashion blogs are talking about F/W 2011 Fashion Weeks I feel a bit outdated.

But actually what I’m going to face now is Spring and that’s what’s on my mind right now.
So one of the big trends I’m preparing to embrace is “Hiper Colour”.

The trend has started already a few seasons ago but has definitely reached its peak this summer.
Raf Simons (interesting that he’s also Belgium like Dries Van Noten, my favourite designer) is among the forerunners with his beautiful S/S 2011 collection for Jil Sander.

These are very new and unusual colour combos and the colours are vivid. That’s what makes you look modern and youthful.
So wear modern colour combos, but don’t mix too many colours together, keep it to 2-3 colours, remember that neutrals don’t count.

















But this one above for me the is master look on this trend, from the Gucci S/S 2011 collection, which I will try to channel.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous runway selections, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dear-love the vibrant colours and this is a trend I'll certainly be trying out this summer! Thanks for the lovely comments and wishing you a great week ahead too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belas cores!
    Adoro!
    Beijo, amiga!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the color can't wait to see how it inspires you. I was even feeling like a bit of color the other day and bought a bright orange headband!! ~Thanks for sharing the pictures ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the colors! Perfect for those spring days coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't really enjoy Raf's latest menswear collection for his own line, but this Jil Sander collection was stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is lovely! and i could see you wearing this -- all of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looove the pops of color! Beautiful <333

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like all the colour blocking. so cheerful
    hope you ok
    xxx
    Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color palettes of these outfits are phenomenal and unexpected. Beautiful clothes! I especially love those extra wide orange trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eu também gosto da colecção!!
    bjs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...