Thursday, 17 March 2011

For Japan With Love...

If you are a blogger, there will be a Day of Silence this coming Friday, March 18th . The aim is just raise awareness and respect and acknowledge the devastation going on in Japan.

This is part of “For Japan With Love”, a initiative of Utterly Engaged and Ever Ours that also have a fundraising page. ShelterBox is the organization that has handpicked to donate to.

Get involved and join this, for more information, follow the links.

Let’s pray for Japan!!!

We will be also praying for us!

Namasté

3 comments:

  1. Dear Friend,
    I’ve greatly enjoyed looking through your blog. I adore your way of presentation.
    I was able to get some of the information from your blog as well as by following external links from your blog.
    So I have added your link in My Blog Roll section. Please check it. If any changes has to be made please mail me. I would be glad if you could provide a link.
    It would be great pleasure if you can add my blog. Here is my blog information:
    URL: http://designer-rings.livejournal.com/
    I hope you find this link appropriate and useful. Thanks for your help and consideration.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your post...go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We pray for Japan!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...