Wednesday, 27 April 2011

dressing corporate….

In opposition to yesterday I wore a more corporate outfit today, clashed by the yellow of the handbag.

I still haven’t decided if I will continue to post the brands of my clothes. I really would like to know your opinion, if you’re a follower on Facebook there’s a pool there, so please go and vote.

And be alert…. By the end of the week we’ll have a surprise for you…..


Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket


purple and black snakeskin shoes
purple tights
black pencil skirt
purple with black lace belt
gray lace shirt
lavanda button down shirt - PTN
tweed black and white jacket (Chanel alike)
yellow with black and white details handbag

6 comments:

  1. You look Lovely and Elegant!! Just Beautiful ~Is there any way to get an incentive from the companies that you name on your blog? If your going to advertise for them you should get paid!! ~Have a wonderful day Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must know that I greatly admire this outfit! You look spectacularly classy.

    (I don't understand the whole situation about advertising. Seems it would be impossible for companies to reimburse EVERYone who mentions their label.....Certainly if they solicit the space, a blogger should be reimbursed.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que linda!
    Adorei a composição do look e as cores deram-me inspiração para uma produção!
    Beijo!
    http://tengavolantes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I miss this post? This is a wonderful out-fit, I love the added touch of colour with the blouse and handbag!!! very chic...xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look beautiful in black and purple! love the outfit, but i think i would have gone with a black or grey bag. or maybe a bright blue bag or a hot pink bag? but that is just me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...