Sunday, 3 April 2011

lovely Hubby gave me a present....

This S/S 2011 season, a men’s style watch is a must-have piece of jewellery to any fashionista. Well I was lucky enough and got this one from lovely Hubby. Isn’t that great? (well both, Hubby and the watch… :D )



Sorry for the blurry pictures, it was I who shoot them and I’m not good on that.


On another note I really would like to know your opinion about the clothes information fashion bloggers put of theirs outfits, meaning "Free Advertising" since the clothes are bought and not courtesy of the brands.


Do you think it's worth????????? I'm on the edge..... and this can be a turning on my blog....


Insights please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Great watch!

    I'm not one who regularly mentions brands since most of my wardrobe is not acquired in retail stores :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift ... it is always wonderful to receive a thoughtful gift from the husband. and he did a fabulous choice!! The watch is beautiful...

    I think we (bloggers) are sharing people by nature .. so when we find a something great we want to share it with our readers. Is this giving Free promotion to companies .. YES ... unfortunately.

    But I'm not sure what the solution is ... I've read some bloggers contact companies and receive product(s) for review which they get to keep ... This is a great question you have posed ... I can't wait to read what other bloggers say .. and if any have solutions/suggestions on how to get paid for promoting the brands.

    The weather is finally starting be more like spring in our corner of the world .. hope its warming up in your corner of the world too!!... xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindo relógio!
    POis, eu inicialmente colocava sempre a proveniência das roupas e acessórios, agora nem sempre, também não me parece fazer muito sentido, a não ser quando são as pessoas que pedem para saber. Beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I'm on the lookout for a great watch myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que lindo!!!
    Muito bom gosto!
    Beijo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After reading this post, I honestly think that you own the precise knoeledge of what are you deliberating.I really want to applaud you for your passion towards your work that has helped you stand today on this height.Genuinely,there has not been even a time that I have gone through your blog and went without acquiring some good information.Keep it up.And yes i have tweeted your site searchingtheinnerme.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...