Thursday, 14 April 2011

please help me….


I’m really confused and have been thinking about the issue that is the information that I, as a fashion blogger, usually publish about the clothes of an outfit, naming the brands and having no compensation for that.


Should I continue doing that because it might open some doors and it is information or should I stop doing it, since I’m not rewarded for that?????


I'm on the edge..... and this can be a turning on my blog....

I’ve made a pool on the Facebook page, so please go there to vote and leave your insight there or even here.


Thank you so much for your help!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amiga, algumas marcas eu faço post espontaneamente, outras eu cobro (publieditorial)pois blogar tbm dá trabalho, na verdade a coisa foi se encaminhando pra isso, não fiz o blog com essa intenção mas ele cresceu e hoje sou problogger assumida, já que as marcas pagam pra ter publicidade em revistas por que não pagar pro blog tbm? e elas tem dinheiro pra isso, mas só publico o que conheço e o que gosto, não faço publieditorial só pelo dinhero, a marca deve ser boa, eu devo testar ou ver de perto antes e tbm ser relevante pro meu leitor.
    BjoBjo;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...