Friday, 27 May 2011

can I say… flower power….?

Flower prints….. always welcomed in spring time, don’t you think?

It seems that I’ve been living in my pink pastel blazer lately, but it’s just a coincidence, (despite I don’t believe in coincidences….)

Tomorrow I’m going to a wedding of such a sweet friend, my friend F. I just hope the weather will help, because my outfit is not appropriated to cold….. I will try to take some pictures to show you.
I already went to the manicure and chose some red nail polish…. It goes with everything I think...

Is it just me or is Blogger a little twisted???? I’ve tried to do a post yesterday and I couldn’t even log in.

Have a fantastic weekend all of you…. I know it’s though but try to behave good…. lol ;-)




red shoes
gray tights
flower printed skirt
gray shirt
pastel pink blazer
mixed jewellery

3 comments:

  1. Es solo para mandarte un beso y que sepas que no te olvido.
    Espero que todo vaya bien.
    Como se dice en inglés: kiss for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt! Yes, blogger was weird yesterday. All my "followers" disappeared; today they are back. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove your skirt..so colorful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...