Sunday, 8 May 2011

compromising…….

For this time of the year we have had lower temperatures than we are used to. So I have to conciliate my desire to dress my spring clothes with the cold, mixing them with some winter cardigans and coats.
That’s what I did one day of last week when I took these pictures.

Even though the weather is being somewhat unpredictable at the moment, you can still check out the latest womens clothing collection at www.very.co.uk. There's plenty to choose from to make sure you'll look stylish in any weather eventuality.


I bought these pants on-line at Zara, I order my regular size and when they came and I tried them they seemed OK, but now I don’t know why (maybe the body hit), they don’t fit me very well being larger than they should.


Today is Mother’s Day in some places, not here that it was last Sunday, however I would like to wish you all a Happy Day.

By the way don't forget to enter the SkinCareRx giveaway Here

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Very Nice love the shoes!! ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the color of those pants, and how well they match the shoes! Gorgeous outfit!

    -Ashley
    http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am stopping by from the Sunday Blog Hop! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more. I hope you will stop by and follow me back :)
    www.divvyupdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look, darling!
    Love the scarf and heels!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather has been acting crazy lately. Here the weather is much warmer than we're used to!

    I love the green pants! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my dear-a lovely vibrant outfit, great jeans and shoes!! Hope you had a lovely Mothers Day too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit and also the all around look of your home here. I am a new visitor and follower via Java.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muito linda!
    Amo lenços!
    E adorei a calça combinando com o calçado!
    Beijo, amiga!
    Blessings
    http://tengavolantes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can never wear green pants as well as you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...