Saturday, 21 May 2011

a Friday in complementary colours…..

This was my Friday’s look, simple but I guess it had a quirk, given by the…… scarf.
It’s a pity you can’t see it better, but it has a lot of colours specially greens with orange.

I wish you all, my dear readers and blogging friends, a fantastic weekend.

And by the way, don’t forget to check us on Facebook we have different stuff in there…. Besides we are now more than 4000 and counting, that’s great, thank you so much for all this nice support.





black booties
blue skinnie pants
orange belt
navy blue shirt
rusty blazer
printed colourful scarf

5 comments:

  1. Bom dia ...as always your outfit looks wonderful!!! wishing you a sun filled week-end. We were spoiled with 30 degree C. temperatures and full sunshine.. today back to rain... xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blazer is beautiful! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait any more to post a comment.I love your outfit. It is cool...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que linda minha amiga nas cores!!!
    Adoro!!!
    Beijo, querida!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...