Monday, 16 May 2011

my (un)friend the wind…….

Today the sun peeked and if it wasn’t for the North wind maybe we could have had a warm day…

I’m still with my home renovations which I expect to end by the middle of June, until then I haven’t much time to write long posts. Sorry my dear readers and blogging friends…..

I’m wearing my chambray shirt as a smart way to wear denim at the office, just peeking, like the sun, under my light pink blazer.



brown booties
navy blue pants
white t-shirt with flower prints
denim blue chambray shirt
light pink blazer
lavanda scarf
bracelet set

5 comments:

  1. Loving this look my friend!!! You rebel .. :) ...the denim peaking out is perfect!!!
    Hugs and Blessings, xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! even with the wind hehehe you look fabulous ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. PErfect outfit! Love that blazer!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'aime vraiment votre article. J'ai essaye de trouver de nombreux en ligne et trouver le v?tre pour être la meilleure de toutes.

    Mon francais n'est pas tres bon, je suis de l'Allemagne.

    Mon blog:
    rachat credit immobilier puis Rachat de credit ficp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought I would agree with this option.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...