Wednesday, 18 May 2011

when my phone rings it does.… green, green, green…..

Today my post title is a joke I reminded when I saw my yesterday’s outfit with the green skirt.

But the joke doesn’t end just like that…. lol




purple snakeskin printed shoes
purple tights
green skirt
lavanda shirt
navy blue belt with a twinkle buckle
navy blue blazer
cateyes sunnies


Today’s outfit is a matchy matchy with leopard….


I’ve been out of time (that’s why I haven’t post yesterday), but I’m trying to get updated with your blogs.

So sorry for the absence….. take care and be safe all of you, my dear readers and blogging friends.




brown booties
red pants
animal print belt
animal print shirt
beige blazer
cateyes sunnies

12 comments:

  1. Love both outfits .. I especially like how you paired the skirt with a soft lavender blouse ...xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sister,

    I LOVE these pictures.... I think you look really good!
    I also love the colors....
    Kisses

    Sao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely looks, darling!

    The red pants are fabulous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. i love the colour palette in the first outfit and the second looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Seeker...!!!

    My beautiful friend, and what can I do but continue to worship your style, it is always such a surprise, and a pleasure hearing from you... Few of my peeps captivate my heart like you do darling....

    Well off to the So-West as a good friend would say: See you here or there, but always in my heart to you my dear friend...

    Love,
    Jesse and Julian
    xooxoxxooxoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that green skirt!

    Here everything is fine! Hope you're doing well too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely loving that green and purple combination! And those red trousers are amazing. Hope you're well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are fearless with the color, little lady!

    hope you are doing well and that you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fernanda, you look lovely, love the color combo's, great choice.

    Thanks for dropping by on my last post, always love to hear from you.

    Hope your weekend will be fabulous.

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the first outfit is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorei as combinações de cores!!!
    Beijo!
    http://tengavolantes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...