Tuesday, 14 June 2011

el caballo y la herradura....

A title in Spanish meaning “the horse and the horseshoe…” in English or in Portuguese “o cavalo e a ferradura…”
Here we use to say that a horseshoe gives good luck, I don’t know if it’s also used in other places….
Well all I know is that I really need good luck now for all the things that I have to do at the office and at home. Besides I’m going on a trip to mainland next week with a short visit to Spain to attend a wedding.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


blue shoes
orange pants
printed shirt
yellow cardigan
mixed jewellery

11 comments:

  1. Tu estas muito bonita nestas fotos, as cores ficam-te muito bem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!!! This combination is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusta el pantalón. ¿Dónde lo compraste?. ¡Bienvenida a España¡

    I like your pants Where did you buy? Welcome to Spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you coming to Spain? :) I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my sweet friend!!!

    I have an award with another tag for you when you have the time, I hope you will share it with all you beautiful friends....

    Love,

    Jesse

    Hi there I know that we don't know each other that well, but I really like your blog, and I am following you and so I am handing you out an award to share with all of your beautiful friends.CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there-a very lovely vibrant outfit, hope you have a fabulous time in Spain too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yellow and orange! you always pushes your limits :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous combo of colors! Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colorblocking in this outfit and the t-shirt is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want a yellow cardi like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes, here a horseshoe gives good luck as well.
    I hope you keep having fun

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...