Monday, 6 June 2011

my new ring and the Third Eye......

When I look to my new ring I can’t help but seeing an eye. And despite the image is very different what comes to my mind is the Third Eye.
The Third Eye Chakra is located in the center of the head behind our eyebrows. This Chakra is related to our ability to perceive clearly. Intuition, insight, and imagination are also associated with this Chakra.
According to the Reiki knowledge an open third-eye chakra is the source of our intuition and clairvoyance (vision beyond ordinary sight) as well as our ability to visualize and manifest. Blockages of this chakra abound, resulting in fear of the imagination, dreams and our "irrational" intuitive insights. Physical symptoms of third-eye imbalance may include persistent headaches (especially in the center of the forehead), insomnia, anxiety and depression.

So, to prevent some of these I guess I’m addicted to wear the colour blocking trend. And I feel great with it. I know I make some heads turn back, but I really don’t care!



black booties
magenta pants
mustard shirt
turquoise blazer
mixed jewellery

10 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love the blue blazer.

    http://badjoan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend .. love this look ... I would never have thought of this colour combination ... it looks fabulous!! Hope you are enjoying some wonderful warm weather..xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fabulous ring. As usual, I am taking notes on the fierce color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your combination of colors! Very bold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei seu novo anel!
    Adoro anéis assim!
    Amei o blazer turquesa!
    Beijo, amiga!
    Blessings
    http://tengavolantes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous! i love this look. great info about the third eye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, colorful look, darling!
    Fabulous ring!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that turquoise blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my dear! A very stylish and inspirational look, the colours are great and I love your blazer! have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the color block. Our third eye is like our intuition uh....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...