Wednesday, 1 June 2011

vitamin C…. and another green piece….

Vitamin C is one of the safest and most effective nutrients, experts say. It may not be the cure for the common cold (though it's thought to help prevent more serious complications). But the benefits of vitamin C may include protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health problems, eye disease, and even skin wrinkling.

A cup of orange juice or a half-cup of red pepper would be enough to meet your RDA for Vitamin C.... but what made me talk about it???

My orange pants pf course..... lol and by the way I wore again a green piece this time were the shoes.

On another note when I was taking a quick round on blogland I went to Advanced Style and saw this great post Life and Style Advice From a 100 Year Old Lady. Such an inspirational and lovely lady that I enjoyed listening to her. I recommend it…..





green shoes
orange pants
light blue shirt
klein blue sweater
mixed jewellery

18 comments:

  1. I am inspired! Love the whole color blocking!

    Thanks for stopping by and the sweet comment!

    xoxo
    Stella

    http://www.jadore-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend you look absolutely great!! The colour combination is fun and works well together... love the seconf photo .. you look like you are having a fun time..

    Thank you for your visits and sweet words.. Your comments always make me smile .. thank you!
    Enjoy the good weather..xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que linda minha amiga!
    Comprai uma calça dessa cor!
    Estou doida pra usar!
    Vou me inspirar nesse seu look!
    Beijo, querida!
    http://tengavolantes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Como sabe, adoro cores!
    Adorei a combinação!
    Beijo!
    http://tengavolantes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh color blocking! Soo Sooo cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color blocking!
    And your new profile pic is gorgeous!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I love the orange pants and the vitamin C note, kind of linked together in imagination?

    you look great as always...

    xooxooxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning!!! I absolutely have to try the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! What a gorgeous vibrant outfit, I love the colour blocking used, it really is a fab outfit for summer! hope you're good too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You rock the colorblocking trend lady!

    Hope you're doing fine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi my friend, I have again a political post over at my main art site. More of the same, but I would really appreciate your international opinion...

    Thank you,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  12. i don't think i have ever seen orange pants before! you are fearless with color! and it looks great on you!

    hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh i love the colour combination here and what fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg another great colorful outfit from you <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great colors, great photos, and great health tips! Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colors! Gorgeous!

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. A junção de cores é óptima..I like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. How funny that you write about the 100 year old lady's advice! Just yesterday or the day before I posted about her on FaceBook! Such an inspiration!

    I love the 2 shades of blue with the purple pants! The green shoes are great! All bold colors in the same hue makes a dramatic statement!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...