Wednesday, 6 July 2011

a glance to a few holidays’ outfits……

Hello my dear readers and blogging friends!!! I’m back home on the Island after some days in mainland with a jump to Spain where we attended a wedding.

I had some nice time and took a few photos. I will make some detailed posts with the outfits I shot, but now let’s take a glance to them.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





If you're looking for some great holiday clothes for you to check out, then why not look at the catalogue shopping option at www.ellos.co.uk/. Visit the website to find out more information and to view the collections.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Sister,
    I have to say that bright colors look really, really, really good on you! Please continue to incorporate those beautiful colors in your outfits. Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful I just love all the color it is so pretty!! and inspirational I must wear color sometime soon!! My husband just returned from Spain he was working there he loved it. Once we move to Bahrain he said he will bring me there for vacation I can't wait to see it. Wishing you a wonderful week Love Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back my friend ... you were missed!!! can't wait to read more about your wonderful adventure to the mainland and Spain, how great!!!

    Your outfits look perfect for traveling, comfy and still very sophisticated!!!

    I'm not sure if you know, but I started a second blog ... if you have a chance I hope you will visit.. - sending you big hugs from across the ocean..xo HHL

    www.ATTEATUDEandChocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá, pela fotos parecem ter sido dias bem interessantes!
    Devo dizer que gostei imenso de todos os outfits sem excepção, perfeitos! As sandálias com pedras azuis são lindas e todos os tops são únicos e dão uma "vida" especial ao conjunto. Beijo grande!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola amiga, ya tienes tu vídeo puedes ver en:
    http://look10.blogspot.com/2011/07/un-video-para-searching-inner-me.html
    Espero que te guste.
    Gracias por todo.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola otra vez amiga, YouTube me ha comunicado que la música puede tener derechos, si en el futuro ves que se ha cambiado es porque ellos han decidido que tiene que ser así, espero que no ocurra.
    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfits are gorgeous against the backdrops of blue sky and beautiful Spain.

    You wear those red slacks with great verve and energy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...