Wednesday, 17 August 2011

fall/winter 2011/12 trends..... print and pattern

For braver dressers, this season is a master class in pattern, decorative, spots, floral or motif - the choice is yours.





Richly-coloured blooms flowered on dresses and coats, while motifs made an impact when mixed with a monochrome palette.
"Grown-up and elegantly realised, spots are the key decoration to play with now," says Vogue's Emma Elwick-Bates. "Sheer circles, sophisticated paillettes and racy cut-outs provide evening magic." They are also the best place for print novices to begin experimenting.



source http://www.vogue.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. não consigo ver muito bem os padrões :(
    bjs e cuida-te

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those patterns would look horrible on me; I think it would make me look shorter, wider & plumper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...