Tuesday, 13 September 2011

but I still haven't found what....... I'm "seeking" for....

Hello my dear readers and blogging friends, I’ve been thinking a lot about you and missing you.

So, since we’re almost officially in Fall I’ve been thinking it would be a great time to do a “rentrée” and start again giving some life to this blog, even if not on a daily basis. Because as this post title says I haven’t found it yet……

And what a better song to talk about it than the one from the U2 (from who I’m a big fan) “I Still Haven't Found What Im Looking For”……..





Meanwhile I leave you with my today’s outfit and a picture of my hands, to show you how I have done my nails. I’m still practicing but I suppose it’s cool, don’t you agree?????





9 comments:

  1. Hello Seeker, I'm glad you're still posting :) You look very elegant today. So you did your nails yourself? I bet it was tricky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a polka dot sheer blouse too! Yours is great!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, gosto imenso da saia com a blusa de bolinhas :)
    Um beijo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH La La ... my friend, you look absolutely gorgeous. The colours and complete outfit look made to fit you.

    You are adventurous ... the designs on your nails look great!! Good for you for doing it yourself.

    Hope all is getting back on track and that with autumn new positive and wonderful beginnings will also come your way!! Many hugs and Blessings xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO delighted to find you "back" here! Your outfit is stunning; your nails so very attractive & well-done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your nails are fantastic. ;) Seeker, I'm still here. I'm not active though but I'm still here reading your entries. ;D

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing picture and amazing outfit, you look so good in this picture, I love your skirt, what a great color and that shirt is perfect, the perfect touch and your accessories rock! You have a lovely blog and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  8. luv your gold watch darling!
    ~ i want a man's gold watch now~ a big chubby one!

    xo*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...