Saturday, 8 October 2011

again in some red pants….

After some bad weather we got sunshine and warm temperatures despite some wind. Is it summer coming back??
Oh I hate this weather humours… one never knows what to dress….

Well it seems I’ve been living in this red pants since my last post.
I haven’t I can assure you. But I’m in red pants team and with two pair of red pants (the other is wild leg) it’s natural something like this to happen since I’m taking few pictures.

Fall trends I’m spotting here: Colour blocking and bright pants…


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

honey booties - Zara
red pants - Mango
blue shirt - H&M
printed scarf - La Redoute
jewelery - Parfois
cat eyes sunnies - Mango

Have a nice weekend!!!!


“We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.”~ Marilyn Monroe

2 comments:

  1. I like how the houses behind you in the last picture are ALSO "color blocking"! It's good to see you!
    You always look fine in those red pants. (I'm trying hard to remember the wide-legged ones...) These are great colors for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color blocking!
    Hope you are having a fabulous weekend, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...