Saturday, 22 October 2011

with a little touch of yellow.....

An outfit I wore this last week on Wednesday. I think that despite it just have a touch of yellow it’s not a dark look with all that black but maybe the white is helping….

I’ve been very busy with lots of work at my office and arriving home very tired…. So I’m sorry for not being the blogger I wanted to be.

I wish you all my dear readers and blogging friends a fantastic weekend and by the way don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, we have different stuff there….

Did you notice I cut my hair????


Photobucket

Photobucket

black and white shoes - Pinkie
black polka dots tights - La Redoute
black pencil skirt - H&M
yellow top - Zara
snow white leopard blazer - H&M
sunglasses - Mango
jewelery - Parfois

8 comments:

  1. A little touch of yellow goes a long way! Love the look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear friend! Love the whole outfit ... you look gorgeous! the touch of yellow is perfect! Love the stockings too! .. Your hair looks great ... I was thinking there is something different when I was looking at the photos ... You know you have a great cut when others feel there is something different but can't figure it out. Wishing you a fabulous day .. and sending hugs and blessings across the miles, xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muito linda!
    Adorei o toque em amarelo!
    Vou me inspirar!
    Beijo!
    http://tengavolantes.blogspot.com
    http://tengadocumentacion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little spark to the b & w. Goood lookin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pop of sunshine is always so nice...
    You're looking so glamorous darling!
    xo as always*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so into yellow lately!
    Gorgeous pop of color!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...