Thursday, 10 November 2011

hate/love feelings.....


Right now I’m having a love/hate relationship with my blog, so today when checking some blogs and found this article “Why I Hate My Blog” on IFB, I had to share it with you.
I think it’s amazing and I feel so related to it because it voiced all the things that I feel about my blog but don’t complain about for many reasons….. I really recommend reading it.

Those of you who know me a bit better already know that I do l.o.v.e hats, (the other ones by now know it).
And I have quite a few hats, but I don’t wear them much because I feel bad when people stare at me just because I’m wearing a hat. I live in a small city, a bit traditional where when someone appears with something not common everybody looks.
But this year I feel braver about it. And I’m preparing to start wearing more my hats. Here is one….  


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

gray cropped and pleated pants - Zara
navy blue cardigan - Mango

3 comments:

  1. My sweet friend, WEAR YOUR HATS!!! This one is gorgeous and fun; you look fabulous in it! As for the villagers ... eventually they will all be wanting to wear hats too!! ... Be you and be happy! xo

    A for the love/hate relationship with your blog - you are not alone. We all go through - growing/learning pains. What worked for me was working with an experienced blog designer ... there are a few great ones.. if you like I would be happy to send you contact info and their own blog addresses.

    Wishing you a fabulous week, many hugs and Blessings, xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat looks fab on you, wear them with confidence, who cares what other people think!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...