Friday, 11 November 2011

how do you feel the bondage trend.....?

Designers baffled at the Autumn Winter 2011 fashion weeks last year, with their insatiable fetish for fetish. Everywhere you looked things were bandaged or bonded, and leather and lace were on an ultimate high. The Guardian's Life and Style editor Kate Carter walks us through the do's and don'ts of this bizarre look. Can it ever work? Which celebrities have warmed to the darker side of fashion? Find out on Motilo.com.

                     Fergie Ferg                       Liz Hurley with Hugh Grant back in 1994

Dita Von Teese and Jean-Paul Gaultier at his Haute Couture Show, Autumn Winter 2010/2011

2 comments:

  1. Hi my dear-if the occasion is there, then why not?? Can be very stylish and fun! Hope you're well and have a great weekend too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly not for me. I find it rather repugnant, personally.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...