Monday, 14 November 2011

shoes for women that are in fact shoe art.......

I stumbled on Kobi Levi- Footwear Design’s blog and realized that his shoe creations enlarge the imagination with women's footwear.
They are from another world, original, humorous and wonderfully imaginative that I guess they are in fact art.
Probably you already know them and I’m sure his unique shoe designs have certainly already made a "splash" in the fashion world.
However I’m not seeing myself with any of them, because despite I've always had a bit of a shoe fetish, this is definitely taking it to the next level!
Coffee Time???
Banana Peels!
Puppy Love...
The Mallard Duck... Canada's National Bird

Don't you just hate stepping in gum?

2 comments:

  1. These are brilliant... I had to do a double take on the first one!!! Happy Monday my sweet friend..xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up this great blog and keep great information coming for new people like me.

    thanks.
    ----
    women shoe manufacturers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...