Saturday, 5 November 2011

skipping Fall….....?

After a long Summer period it seems the weather is preparing to skip Fall and go forward to Winter.
The temperature dropped down a bit suddenly and some clothes that I was preparing to wear now must go back.

I don’t know if you can see but these pants, I wore yesterday, have some draping on the sides.
Well drape is dual, it can be very sensual covering and dissembling as it can be a bit unflattering.

I have been so much busy and that worries me because I have no time to do everything I want. Moreover the connection to many Internet sites were blocked in my office. I can’t even see my blog…. Now I just can do anything at home with so much to do and so little time.

It’s again weekend, hope you all dear readers and blogging friends have a fantastic one!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

brown boots - La Redoute
blue pants - Mango
brown sweater - Mango
white and blue stripped button down - H&M
blue cropped blazer - La Redoute
jewelery - Parfois
handbag - Parfois

12 comments:

  1. Es un precioso conjunto.
    Besos amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous boots and bag. So harmonoius! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling how have you been? Those boots are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a fabulous outfit - you are looking very healthy and "smart"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look, darling!
    Love your blazer!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look! The pants appear to be comfortable, is that true? I haven't seen the draped look in pants... guess I need to go shopping. I'm very much stuck on wearing jeans, but then I'm retired & don't need a big wardrobe anymore. Hope your weekend was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorei o look!
    Amei a bota combinando com a bolsa!
    Beijo!
    Blessings!
    http://tengavolantes.blogspot.com
    http://tengadocumentacion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been much like that here too... from a few nice autumn days to waking up with frost on our cars. Your outfit is perfect for the unpredictable weather. The Boots are fabulous!!! Happy Monday my friend and stay warm..xo and Blessings HHL

    Falling Off A High Heeled Life
    attitudeIVLife.blogspot.com

    and

    ATTEATUDEandChocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the subtle drape on the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We went from summer to winter in SoCal. Hope all is well, thank you for dropping by to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  11. genial ese look, me ha encantado el bolsoo!
    me alegra conocer tu blog!

    besitos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...