Monday, 9 April 2012

I'm grateful..... I express my gratitude and rejoice....

The ones who know me for a longer time also know that every year on this day I make a post.

And why.... because today is a very important day for me.
It’s the anniversary of one of my turning points which I always celebrate.
For all the reasons I must be grateful. Sometimes life makes me forget that… but the Universe always brings me back to REJOICE. 


So from the heart, with feelings, I express my gratitude:

for my life...
for the present moment...
for the alters ever going forward...
for my thoughts that let me to produce…
for my inner discovering how to be alive...
for my career, and for the confidence I find in myself while working…
for sitting in meditation and paying attention to my breath...
for my prayers although my personal accepting...
for my time in quiet and in move all over space...
for the smell of incense burning...
for my current blessings…
for receiving many more…
for today...
for the sleep...
for the water...
for the air…
for the wind bursting through time...
for the colours...
for the flowers...
for the blue open sky...
for the beautiful, tall, green trees…
for the sound of rain...
for the clouds and how they are never similar...
for the oceans…
for the beautiful waves, and the sandy beaches…
for the sunshine…
for the star light and the moon light…
for my new life...
for my smile...
for keeping the ability to walk…
for keeping my hands...
for my friends...
for my blog, that has offered for me a way to make friends, make my self confidence, discover about myself and others…
for my family circle, always supporting and being behind me…
for my love, always besides me...

and of course, forever for the laugh.............

Namasté! 

4 comments:

  1. Es todo tan bonito.
    Besos amiga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life has a way of reminding us how its the small things in life that hold true meaning... I'm so happy to read your list ... wishing you a wonderful and blessed day! You have been given the gift of a second life ...xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very useful post, I was looking for this info. thanks for sharing the great ideas…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Seeker,
    Guess you have found yourself rather well in all those little things that are the secret to happiness! People often look for something big and their life long they miss the true happiness.
    Enjoy this meaningful time of the year, a time of New Life and that means HOPE!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...