Sunday, 10 June 2012

being casual chic with jeans and orange pumps….


Hello my dear readers and blogging friends!! Today it’s such a shining day, one of the best we had in a few days…. I hope on your “corner” it’s also a great weekend.

Those who know me a little better also know that I’m not a denim person. I just tend to invest less money on jeans, because I don’t wear them for work and they usually are only for casual occasions.
But last March when I was in mainland I had the opportunity to go to a Primark store (the first in my life) and I was so lucky about finding the right pair of jeans for me that I even bought two pairs. The ones I’m with today and another darker pair.
I’m so in love with them that I might broke my rules and one of these days I will wear them to work. I feel very comfortable in them and they are straight leg which is good for my pear body shape.

I forgot to take my camera with me when we left home so I took these pictures at my home backyard. They aren’t too good, but I just had to do a post today trying to break this rout I’m in and hopping that this is the first of many more to come on a daily basis.

Oh, by the way did you notice my orange pumps? I finally wore them ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

 orange shoes - Bershka
blue jeans - Primark
blue shirt - H&M
orange blazer - najma

9 comments:

  1. You look very sexy, Sister:)
    Love you, very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear from you, darling!
    The jeans are perfect!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oiiii minha lindona, adorei te ver lá no Luxos e Luxos, não tenho comentado aqui tbm mas estou sempre de olho no seu cantinho viu? E vc sempre arrasando nos looks, estou doida atrás de um sapato coral, adoro essa cor e fica ótimo com azul.
    Espero que vc esteja bem e feliz.
    BjoBjo querida;)
    Celina Alves
    Luxos e Luxos

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!! The weather is cooperating and you my dear friend look gorgeous! The jeans look like they were made for you (so happy you got two). I say break the rule you look tres chic! The jacket polishes the look up!

    I'll be sending you an email soon ... hugs, xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your orange shoes! They look great paired with the blue jeans & blue top!!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great posting It’s exactly what I was looking for. I like your article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Convido-te a conhecer um Homem de papel
    Convido-te a olhá-lo num espelho de água

    Boa semana

    Mágico beijo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great in those jeans!!! And, yes, the orange pumps are standouts. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindíssima!!!!!!
    Beijo!

    http://tengavolantes.blogspot.com.br
    http://tengadocumentacion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...