Wednesday, 13 June 2012

navy blue blazer always a classic with anything…

As you know I’m a high heels gal. Until last April I had no problems with that, because we had a free parking car outside my office’s building.

But then “they” took away from us the possibility to park there. So if I don’t want to pay to park all day (and having a huge parking bill at the end of the month) I have to leave my car in a park that makes me walk about 15 minutes to my work.

Hmmm… and the Portuguese cobblestone, despite all its beauty, is not the more appropriated road surface to walk with high heels... so that’s my drama with shoes lately…


Photobucket
too windy....

Photobucket


Some details







Today I had such a tasty lunch. I ate vegetarian of course crepes, don’t they look good?





This is the first time that I’m linking up with The Pleated Poppy in What I wore Wednesday. I’m sure I’ll have much fun and inspiration from there. Go check it too :)

4 comments:

  1. Hola amiga, se te ve fantástica, siento lo del aparcamiento, puedes poner tacones un poco más bajos y tal vez más anchos de la base...
    Los crepes tienen muy buena pinta, seguro que estaban muy ricos.
    Me alegro mucho verte preocupada por los tacones y no por otra cosa de salud, y eso está muy bien.
    Solo me queda desearte lo mejor porque te lo mereces y no dejes de visitar mi blog, de vez en cuando hago una referencia a tu sitio en este caso está en:
    http://look10.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/blog-of-week-preppy-fashionist.html
    pero hay más veces.
    Un gran beso para ti de tu amigo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, especially the magenta jeans!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend ... everything looks great ... loving your hand bag and the belt is gorgeous!! xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorei o corte do cabelo!!!
    Super estilosa!!!
    Beijo, amiga!

    http://tengavolantes.blogspot.com.br
    http://tengadocumentacion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...