Tuesday, 12 June 2012

printed wide (almost pallazo) pants......


If these pants could talk I bet they had a lot to tell….. lol

These pants were handmade by my Mom many years ago and I’ve kept them as a souvenir.
With this year's trend of printed skinny or wide pants I remembered them and I think they ended doing its job and I felt interesting dressed.

The print is tiny pink flowers with a red eye and some green leaves and the fabric is some kind of satin. I tried to make a detail of it but it didn’t work well.

So are you ready to embrace this trend?

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket 





 Print pants detail






shoes - Promod
pants - handmade
t-shirt - Vero Moda
blazer - La Redoute
necklace - H&M (Toronto)
bag - Parfois
cat eyes sunnies - Mango   

4 comments:

  1. I love your pants! Your whole outfit looks wonderful!
    And thank you so much for the sweet comment and for following my blog!! I am following you back with pleasure!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pants are fantastic and so special!!

    I'm a huge fan of the trend and would totally sport it if I wore pants more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look very happy in your fun pants!

    i hope all is well in your world!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...