Saturday, 8 September 2012

Anna Dello Russo campaigning for her H&M accessories collaboration.....

To mark Anna Dello Russo’s new accessories collection with H&M, the Swedish high-street retailer is releasing “Fashion Shower,” a song and music video featuring the Italian fashion editor and style blog fixture, popularly known by her initials ADR. Dello Russo had posted a shorter version of the electro-pop song, produced by DJ Emiliano Pepe for Italian station Radio Deejay, on her blog in May. Featuring rap-style incantations such as “You need a fashion shower,” the initial video clip has garnered more than 75,000 hits on YouTube.

 

source  Queen Bee

3 comments:

  1. Hello my dear friend; This was so cool... thank you for sharing and giving us a little smile.

    I'm trying to get back into regular blogging and catching up on visits and post reading. It's hard to believe summer is almost finished... I hope you are well across the miles and that things are going good for you. Sending you lots of hugs, warm thoughts and blessings, C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent! (As usual. :-P )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Seeker,
    I miss you terribly on 40plusstyle.com
    You are my buddy. Hope everything is well with you.
    Kindest regards
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...