Tuesday, 18 December 2012

three colours and one print....

Hello my dear readers and blogging friends.
I hope everything is great with you.
I miss you all!!!
I haven’t been a good blogger… I know.
However life has those things and we must set some priorities even if they are just our very own priorities.
But I would like to share with you my last shoots for a challenge made by Sylvia from 40+ Style, in which I participated. The challenge was to wear three colours and one print in the same outfit.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Here you can see all the participations and the lovely and stylish looks the other ladies showed us.

4 comments:

  1. Well done! I especially like that last outfit! You look really classy in the skirt & yellow/gold color, I think.

    Wishing you a blessed Christmas holiday (in case I don't see another post from you before then)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend! .... Life has away of happening. I'm so glad to see your post. You look fabulous!!!! and I love the way you used scarves to tie the outfits together.

    I'm sending you hugs across the ocean and miles and wishing you a 2013 filled with abundance ...Merry Christmas ... Hugs and blessings C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you were in the top creators as you have such a good feeling on what to combine and which colours. I love your styling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my humble blog! I read all your comments (even though I don't reply often) with great care. So keep them coming! Love to everyone :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...